13 October 2003

Noa releases in Spain the album "Noa Gold"

It has been 9 years now, almost 10, that I have been having a secret love affair... a passionate, wonderful, mysterious love affair, with... your beautiful country. Like everyone love affair, there are many things about this one that are beyond rationale... it really my heart at work, not my head. I am an israeli girl,with yemenite origins and an american upbringing... on the surface, there seems to be no conection between me and this place, yet every time I come here I feel as i I've always been here, and my soul jumps and dances and smiles and doesn't want to leave.

I have connected to the landscape,its mountain and deserts,its ancient cities and small villages, the endless green, the brilliant sea. I have rejoiced in the rich culture,the colours and smells,the traditions and the ceremonies, the many lovely idiosyncrasies, the different stories, the fabulous music. I have walked through museums and tapas bars, up small streets and down huge boulevards, travelled long dirty roads through no-where, and thrown my voice into the echo chambers fo so many awe-inspiring cathedrals. I have even cautiously, and compassionately,peeked through the keyhole of pain.

I have done all this and so much more, but nothing can compare to the sweet,warm embrace of the people I have met along the way,from the many extraordinary artists I have the pleasure of working with, to the good friends I've made in the music industry, to the many many fans and friends I've met while touring and travelling through you, my lovely Spain.


I would like to Thank You for all this, for making my life so much richer and more beautiful, for listening to the lyrics and the music and embracing them as your own, for encouraging and supporting, for accepting, for taking my hand in yours. I would like nothing more than to continue our love affair for many years to come.


Shalom Ve Ahava.
Noa.

More info at www.noasite.net Noa's museum:

No comments:

Post a Comment